1.WHAT WE COLLECT
We store your (Name, Email, Phone Number, Delivery Address and IP Address) whenever you make a purchase or contact us via forms. We may combine any and all of this information to help create better products, services, and consumer experiences.
2.HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Send you the products and services you ask for.
- Processing your order, corresponding with you, fulfilling your transaction requests.
- Contacting you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion.
- Tell you about our and our marketing partners’ products and services.
- We may combine any and all of your information to help create better products, services, and consumer experiences.
3.HOW, WHEN AND WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- With our carefully selected partners so that they can send you offers, promotions, or ads about their products and services we believe you may be interested in.
- With other companies we hire to help us to provide you services wherein we may share your name, address, mobile number and email address for optimum services.
- As part of amalgamation, takeover, assignment, innovation of the brand or business to another company.
- To help us prevent fraud or information security breach.
- When required by law or government authorities.
4.HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
- We respect your personal information and take appropriate steps to safeguard it from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or alteration.
- We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the prevailing laws to ensure the protection and preservation of personal information.
- We have a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards/measures in place to actively protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your personal information.
- We have managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures for protecting your personal information.
- Where appropriate, these steps can include technical measures including but not limited to firewalls, prevention systems and encryption.
By using or continuing to use our website/services you agree that:
- We use your personal information (including your sensitive personal data or information) in accordance with this Policy.
- You have given the consent freely and voluntarily and agree to this Policy.
- You consented us for collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing your personal information with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Policy.
- We may also be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- You consent to disclose your personal information, if so required, under applicable laws.
6.RIGHT OF CORRECTION, MODIFICATION AND ERASURE
It is important that the information that we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your association with us. This will help us to provide you better services.
You have a right to ask us to modify, update, correct or delete your personal information available with us. In case you wish to do that you may connect with our stores or customer support team.
Cookies are small files sent to your computer as you surf the web. They store useful information about how you interact with the websites you visit. Cookies do not collect any information stored on your computer or device or in your files. Cookies do not contain any information that would directly identify you as a person.
- i) to serve you with relevant advertising
ii) to learn more about the way you interact with XYZ’s content
iii) help us improve your experience when visiting our website
iv) to remember your preferences
v) to identify errors and resolve them
vi) to analyse how well our websites is performing
8.HOW YOU CAN CONTROL COOKIES
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent to your computer. However, this may prevent our site or services from working properly. You can also set your browser to delete cookies every time you finish browsing.
9.PROCESSING AND RETENTION
As a general rule, we store your data for only as long as it is needed to complete the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law. However, we may need to store your data for longer period to honor your future requests and to comply with legal or other obligations.
10.MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS OF POLICY
We reserve the right to update, change, alter or modify this Policy, from time to time, without any prior notification to you. Such change shall come into effect from the date of such update, change, alteration or modification.
Please contact our customer support team directly with any questions or concerns you may have about your personal information/data privacy and our data protection practices.